As many of you already know, the gut plays an essential role in your overall health, your energy levels and your ability to keep your immune system strong and healthy.
This week I’ve been involved in a wonderful gut transformation summit which is a FREE resource for all. If you’re keen to discover the latest information available on gut health, from the biggest names and renowned experts in the gut health and wellness industry right now then read on.
You can sign up now for the Gut Transformation Summit 2020 to learn natural, effective, easy-to-implement ways to heal your gut and improve your health and start living a life you love, at any age.
It’s totally FREE to attend from 2-6 Sept 2020. You don’t have to be one of the hundreds of thousands of people around the world struggling with gut health issues, from IBS, SIBO, chronic diarrhoea, reflux and constipation, to other related health issues like auto-immune conditions, fatigue, insomnia, brain fog, irregular moods, anxiety and depression, to name a few.
Sign up for the Gut Transformation Summit here.
Your hosts for the Gut Transformation Summit, Gen & Leisa from Nourishing Therapies, became gut health experts through their own struggles with it, for over 15 years. That’s what inspired them to create this summit, to get you the information you need to avoid making the mistakes they made, so that you can get better fast and get back to enjoying life.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll learn during this summit:
- Why there is NO one-size-fits-all diet and how to figure out the best diet for YOU.
- Blastocystis hominis and DientamoebaFragilis: Friend or Foe
- How a carnivore diet could help reverse gut issues and autoimmunity.
- How colonics and enemas can improve your gut health, and tips on how to do them.
- Food sensitivities, methylation, and where to start when you are sensitive to everything!
- Surprising supplements to help recover from SIBO & IBS.
- How your home environment could be contributing to your gut issues and multiple chemical sensitivities.
- How a tight iliacus and psoas muscle can affect your digestion and how you can fix it!
- The impact of trauma on your gut and tips and techniques to move through trauma quickly and easily with permanent results.
- And so much more!
If you want to take charge of your own health, you don’t want to miss this summit!
Sign up for the Gut Transformation Summit 2020 here