Simple Golden Egg Bread
Written By Lee On May 24, 2012
- 6 egg whites
- 4 egg yolks
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup pureed vegetables
1. Beat egg whites with salt until firm
2. Blend together the yolks and pureed vegetables until liquefied
3. Fold yolks into whites and spread into a paper lined baking tray
4. Bake at 150 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes
5. While still hot from the oven, use a flat spatula to remove the bread from the sides of the dish and turn it out.
6. Separate it from the paper on the bottom and return it to the dish bottom side up. Bake this side for an additional 10 minutes
7. Remove from the oven and let cool then slice into 8 slices. Refrigerate
When you say pureed veg, what are we talking? Root veg presumably?
yes or whichever veg you enjoy.