Makes 1 loaf
- 150 g (51/2 oz/11/2 cups) almond meal
- 30 g (1 oz/1/4 cup) walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 95 g (31/4 oz/3/4 cup) arrowroot (tapioca) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 organic eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia powder
- 3 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut Milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF/Gas 4).
Grease a 20 x 9 cm (8 x 31/2 inch) loaf (bar) tin.
Put the almond meal, walnuts, baking powder, cinnamon, arrowroot flour and salt in a large bowl and mix well with a wooden spoon.
Crack the eggs into a separate bowl and whisk using an electric mixer until pale and fluffy, about 11/2 minutes.
Add the stevia, grape seed oil, coconut milk and vinegar and mix gently.
Pour the mixture into the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
Spoon the mixture into the greased tin and bake for about 40 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the centre of the loaf comes out clean.
Remove the bread from the oven and leave to cool in the tin for a few minutes, before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy the bread melt-in-the-mouth warm, or at room temperature with your favourite topping.