Garlic and Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb
Written By Lee On May 27, 2012
- 1 rack lamb
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper and sea salt
- 1 TBS finely chopped thyme
- 3 TBS finely chopped parsley
- 4 sprigs rosemary cut into 2mm pieces
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
In a small pan, over medium heat, toast garlic, herbs, sea salt and pepper, stirring, for 45 seconds or until aromatic.
Transfer to a small bowl and set aside
Preheat oven to 240 degrees Celsius
Place rack of lamb in baking dish cover with oil and coat top with spice mixture
Cook for 35 mins in oven and serve with roasted veg
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.