- 150 g (51/2 oz./1 cup) coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 11/2 teaspoons stevia powder, plus extra to dust
- A pinch of sea salt
- 200 g (7 oz.) cashew butter
- 4 organic eggs, lightly beaten
- 21/2 teaspoons natural vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Milk
Preheat the oven to 175ºC (345ºF/Gas 4) and grease a baking tray.
In a bowl, mix together the coconut flour, baking powder, stevia and salt.
Warm the cashew butter slightly, then mix it with the eggs, vanilla, coconut oil and coconut milk until smooth. Add to the dry ingredients and mix well to form a dough.
Roll the dough out between two sheets of baking paper to a thickness of 6–8 mm (1/4–3/8 inch). Cut out shapes using your favourite cookie cutter and place them on the greased baking tray
Bake for 20–25 minutes, or until the cookies are crisp
and golden. Makes about 24