One of the first steps to good gut health is to learn as much as you can about your unique relationship with this integral body part and its systems.
Today I’m sharing a fantastic educational e-course offer that I’m super proud to be a part of.
The Gut Health Super Stack is an in-depth e-course that brings together some incredible resources that will help you to not only get great results but also assess your own gut health needs, and give you access to stress management tools in a supportive private online community.
Our gut is the center of all health and well being, both physical and mental. For centuries medical experts in Japan recognized gut health as the core to health and vitality. Called both onaka, ‘honored middle’ and hara, the ‘center of spiritual and physical strength’, the large intestine has long been venerated in the far east as the location of the soul.
And now, both Western medicine and the food industry are catching up. Studies on the gut microbiome are proving over and over just how much a healthy, balanced gut biome can change one’s life for the better. Which is why more and more people are turning toward the holistic benefits of nourishing their gut microbiome.
A healthy microbiome contributes to...
- Improved digestion. A healthy gut is filled with a diverse and balanced group of bacteria needed to fully absorb and transmit nutrients to the body to maximum effect.
- A strengthened immune system. A healthy gut is the frontline defense against ingested pathogens. It competes for nutrients and starves harmful pathogens, which protects your body from bacterial overgrowths which can lead to illness and inflammation.
- Improved mood and cognition. The gut microbiome is connected to the brain via the gut-brain axis, a 24/7 biochemical communication. Gut bacteria make 90% of our serotonin which regulates emotions. A healthy, diverse microbiome enables the effective release of neurotransmitters from gut microorganisms. Research suggests a healthy gut can contribute to improved mental health and help with depression and anxiety.
- Bone health. Studies show most Americans do not get enough calcium in their diet. A healthy gut microbiome can help increase absorption of calcium.
As if that's not enough, research shows that an unbalanced or non-diverse gut microbiome has a proven connection with obesity. Other studies have linked a balanced and diverse gut microbiome with sustained and healthy weight.
If you’re keen to access new material and get your gut health on the right track, the Gut Health Super Stack includes a hand-curated collection of premium tools and resources. It’s a diverse collection of everything you need to start and maintain your gut health journey, including a vast array of assessment tools, troubleshooting blueprints, recipes, meal plans, nutrition guides and stress relief methods and it includes my very own Heal Your Gut book.
Whether you’ve tried gut health before, or you’re just starting out, this collection of resources will open the way to the benefits of a clearer mind and elevated mood, better resistance to illness, a stable and healthy weight, and an abundance of energy.
With the Gut Health Super Stack, you’ll be able to:
- Assess your gut health needs with personalized self-assessment tools
- Eradicate the harmful pathogens that cause chronic health issues
- Know which foods will heal you and which ones cause inflammation
- Use a powerful acupressure routine to boost digestion and strengthen immunity
- Maximize nutrient absorption and stabilize your weight
- Discover proven solutions, make educated changes, and take back control of your health
- Seal your gut so it no longer leaks harmful microorganisms into your blood
- Access over 90 anti-inflammatory recipes to heal and nourish your gut
Interested? Here’s a sneak peak at what’s inside...
- Get lifetime access to 14 premium gut health e-courses, where world-class experts show you how to revitalize your body and mind with nutrient-rich meal plans and recipes, beat chronic inflammation, shift stubborn weight, and get on the fast track to health
- Download and keep forever 3 gut health bestsellers where you’ll discover the secret to sealing a leaky gut (for good), how to reduce the pain and discomfort of IBS and IBD, and how to reverse chronic disease
- Get the answers and support you need from exclusive gut health leaders and communities prepared to help you every step of the way
- Kickstart your life with a transformative gut health training program proven to boost your health in just 28 days
- Get instant access to a comprehensive series of gut health master classes, revealing journals, and investigative workshops to launch you on your journey to optimal health at a pace you decide.
Please click here to see everything that is included in the super stack.
The value of the pack is $2700 but it's going to be offered at $49 for the next 7-days to the 21st April 2020, so it's really good value.
Let me know what you think of it.
Happy gut health!