This one is for you!
If you're a woman experiencing menopause or peri-menopause and you're feeling like your body is out of control, or you're not managing stress as well as you used to, maybe you're noticing your energy levels and patience declining or the hot body you once had is now just a hot mess of hot flushes 😉 if this sounds like you, I think you'll love our brand new 6-week eCourse called Flourish and Nourish Through Menopause.
We all know menopause happens, but you don't need to just deal with it!
Sometimes it can be confusing knowing what to eat and how to nourish your body, especially at a time like this. If you’re unsure of where to turn for information about this time in your life, don’t worry we're here to help and with answers to all of your questions.
Menopause is something that EVERY woman will go through during their life and yet society and the media seems to remain very quiet about it. But things are changing.
Flourish and Nourish Through Menopause – is THE online course for every woman who is in peri-menopause or menopause and is feeling like they need to make some changes to feel more energised, alive, and healthier.
You'll learn so much on this in-depth educational course. By the end of the 6-week course you'll know how to manage common menopause symptoms at home, feel less stressed, have more energy, know how to reduce risk factors for common conditions, feel positive and in control and know what to eat for optimal health and weight management.
The course is run by Lee and Belinda and between us, we’ve helped thousands of women to optimise their health and feel their very best. You can watch this video now to learn more!
About the Flourish and Nourish Through Menopause Program
Throughout the 6-week course you will guided every single step of the way. You’ll have access to the following modules with video, written content and activities. There are over 50 beautiful recipes, recipe videos, meal plans, yoga instruction videos and meditation audios which can be accessed at any time during the entire course at your fingertips.
Why should you join?
- You'll finish this course feeling like you are back in control of your body and your symptoms
- ALL women deserve to understand the menopausal transition and know what they can do to manage it naturally
- This course will educate, motivate and inspire you to make long term improvements to your health
- You'll be provided with step by step guidance on how to make changes to your diet and lifestyle for optimal hormonal health
- You'll LOVE the recipes which are all nourishing, tasty and simple to make. The whole family will enjoy these recipes which contain easy-to-access ingredients
- You'll feel supported and part of a community of women who are focused on their health and long-term wellness
What you’ll receive when you sign up to the Flourish and Nourish Through Menopause program
- Six modules delivered weekly, containing practical expert advice for managing menopause and peri-menopause
- Tailor made videos in addition to written content
- Guided support to help you understand how to manage symptoms and tweak your diet to feel your very best
- Weekly activities, quizzes and downloads
- Yoga instruction videos for anxiety, sleep, hot flushes, energy and balance
- Audio meditations for sleep and anxiety
- eBook for you to download with over 50 recipes and images designed to nourish your body through menopause
- Shopping lists and meal plans
- Private Facebook group support and Live Q&A’s
- All it takes is a six-week commitment from you and you’ll learn so much and feel empowered, strong and supported through your menopause transition
What does the program contain?
Module 1 - Understanding Menopause and Managing common symptoms
This module helps you to understand what is happening during the menopause transition and where oestrogen can be produced after menopause to keep you feeling your very best. The top 17 menopause symptoms are explored with practical tips on how you can manage these symptoms at home.
Module 2 – Nutrition for Menopause Part 1
In Week 2 we begin diving into nutrition and how food can help to improve our menopausal symptoms and your future health. We have detailed info on which nutrients are essential for menopause and we list the Top Ten foods for menopause and learn how to make a balanced meal plan.
Module 3 – Nutrition for Menopause Part 2
There is so much to learn about nutrition! This week we learn about which foods and substances can negatively affect menopause while dispelling common myths and helping you learn how to best choose foods when you are shopping. We give nutritional advice for each stage of the menopausal transition and detail which supplements might be right for you. Each supplement/nutrient is explained in detail and includes which form to look for and what dose to take along with our top brand suggestions.
Module 4 - Impact of Lifestyle on Menopause
Exercise, sleep, stress and friendships can have a massive impact on menopause symptoms. We detail lifestyle tips for optimal hormonal health, how to ensure a good night’s sleep and some tips for managing stress. Which types of exercise are beneficial for menopause are explained along with do-at-home yoga videos and guided audio meditations.
Module 5 – Preventing Long Term Health Risks
After menopause comes an increase in the risk of certain long term health conditions. Learn about how to minimise your risk factors and understand the ongoing health checks and blood tests that are useful for focusing on wellness and prevention.
Module 6 – Pulling it all together and making a plan for the future
By week 6 you’ll have learned everything there is to know about menopause and how to flourish and be nourished through the process. Menopause isn’t something we are trying to fix but something we are trying to transition through with ease. This week wraps up all you have learned and helps you to make a plan moving forward to allow you to eat well, move more and better manage stress. See you in the course!
Who has created this course?
Flourish and Nourish Through Menopause has been created by Lee Holmes and Belinda Kirkpatrick. We came together to create this course after finding a serious lack of helpful and practical information available to help women through the menopausal process. Lee Holmes a nutritionist, wholefoods chef, yoga and mediation teacher, best-selling author of nine Supercharged Food books and creator of the Love Your Gut powders and author of this website www.supercharegdfood.com and www.superchargeyourgut.com
Belinda Kirkpatrick is a Naturopath and Nutritionist and expert on women’s health and hormones. Belinda is the author of Healthy Hormones and has been in clinical practice for over 15 years helping thousands of women just like you take control of their hormones and thrive through the menopausal transition. We have combined our skills and experience to bring you the very best and most practical information, inspiration and guidance to empower you to understand your body and feel amazing and in control through menopause and beyond.
How much does the course cost?
The 6-week program is only $199 and comes with a free recipe eBook with over 50 recipes.