I’m so excited to let you know about the launch of my brand new Four Week Heal Your Gut program.
If you’ve been feeling bloated, gassy, foggy or tired lately or getting sick more often than usual, then this program can help. Or if you’re suffering from a condition that can be aggravated by diet and a poorly functioning digestive system, food allergies or intolerances, rashes, acne or IBD, IBS, Crohn’s disease, Celiac disease, leaky gut, inflammatory issues, thyroid problems, neurological disorders, obesity, diabetes, arthritis, fibromyalgia or other auto immune conditions my Heal Your Gut program will appeal to you and put you on the right path to better health.
As many of you already know, six years ago I was diagnosed with a non-specific autoimmune disease and fibromyalgia. I spent the first two years going from doctor to doctor, taking immuno-suppressants, antibiotics, steroids, anti-cancer drugs, anti-inflammatories and the list goes on, in fact I was taking up to twenty pills a day, whilst not feeling any better. I felt nauseous, exhausted and foggy almost every day and was crippled by food intolerances and arthritis. Sick of being constantly sick I looked inside and found that the health of my gut was responsible for many of my symptoms.
Once I started healing my gut, I was better able to absorb the nutrients from the food I was eating, and getting a lot more nourishment, which in turn supported my healing process. I began by including lots of easily digestible foods in my diet to give my digestive system a chance to heal and recover. I stayed on this elemental diet for four weeks and the results were nothing short of incredible. After I started repairing and replenishing my gut, I was able to reintroduce more foods and by then I was actually absorbing more nutrients and my health started to greatly improve.
The gut protocol that I followed has changed my life for the better and I now live an energetic, full and healthy life.
Many of you already have my eBook Heal Your Gut, and have been enjoying great results from the program and now even more people have come to me asking for help with their digestive issues. There’s so much conflicting information out there, I know how confusing and frustrating trying to be healthy can be.
That’s why I’ve decided to bring the program online so that you have all of the information in one place and 24/7 access to help from myself and my dream team of experts including integrative medical practitioners, nutritionists, naturopaths, kinesiologists, meditation and mindfulness experts and scientists. The program is also suitable for vegetarians.
You desperately want to heal yourself and feel vibrant again but you don’t know where to start. I have been there!
That’s why I’ve created a program where I share all the knowledge and information I’ve gathered during those years spent investigating and overcoming my own health issues.
Your gut is the gateway to a healthy brain and immune system. Approximately seventy to eighty percent of your immune tissue is located within your digestive system, which is why it needs to be thriving and healthy in order to avoid illness. The health of your digestive system directly impacts the functioning of your brain. Which is why a dysregulated gut is linked to the development of a range of illnesses from autism and depression, to autoimmune conditions such as Hashimoto’s, inflammatory bowel disease and type 1diabetes.
As you can see, having a healthy gut has a great impact on your overall health.
This program is for you if you have been suffering from any of the following:
- digestive disturbances such as bloating, gas, constipation, or diarrhea, new sensitivities to foods eaten regularly
- chronic fatigue, lethargy, brain fog
- muscle and joint pain and fibromyalgia
- autoimmune diseases such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, lupus, psoriasis, scleroderma or multiple sclerosis
- low immune system
- skin and allergy problems
- oral and vaginal thrush, urinary tract infections
You'll also benefit from the program if you are:
- eating a diet high in sugar, carbohydrates, preservatives and additives (the typical modern diet)
- taking antibiotics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents (NSAIDS), steroids, antidepressants, statins, laxatives and antacids
- taking the birth-control pill
- drinking tap water, which contains chemicals such as fluoride and chlorine
- exposed to and absorbing toxins (conventional beauty and household products)
The Heal Your Gut program will provide you with information and a healing gut protocol along with easy to make, anti-inflammatory and easy to digest delicious recipes. By following the protocol you’ll feel more vibrant and alive and have energy to burn.
Although changing the way you nourish your body and following the Heal Your Gut diet will have a major role in healing your gut, this program is not only about telling you what to eat and what not to eat. Food can nourish or harm your body but other factors can have the same effect too.
If you are sleep-deprived, hate your job, constantly argue with your partner and overload your body with toxins and chemicals, your health will suffer as well.
This is why I will share with you a holistic approach to healing your gut where I will encourage you to look at all areas of your life and reconsider what being healthy means.
I will teach you self-care, stress-relieving practices and ways to avoid toxins in your body, house and emotional life.
To see long-lasting results, you need a holistic approach that goes beyond eating a good diet only. The simple changes I will show you during the program will impact your health in such a positive way, your body and mind will thank you for it.
The program starts on Monday 8th August 2016 and runs for four weeks where you will be supported every step of the way.
Once you sign up, you’ll be able to log onto the private Heal Your Gut portal where you’ll have access to:
- Heal Your Gut treatment protocol
- 100 delicious, healing recipes
- Printable meal planners
- Shopping list
- Information on gut-healing herbs and natural antibiotics and anti-microbials
- Yoga poses for digestion
- Latest research and scientific findings
- Reading list
- Information on how to safely reintroduce food after completion of the program
- The Heal Your Gut eBook
- Resident experts in their fields who will share their knowledge on specific gut-healing topics
- Information on dealing with cravings, managing detox reactions, avoiding chemicals in your house and beauty cabinet, how to eat get organised
As a Heal Your Gut participant, you will also:
- receive regular emails and videos where I will share additional tips to support and enhance your gut healing process
- be invited to the Heal Your Gut private facebook group where you’ll be able to share your experience and ask questions
- have access to 24/7 support for any questions, concerns or needs you may have
- be able to participate in weekly giveaways
If this sounds like it would benefit you, click here to find more information about the program.
Or watch my video here.
If you’re sick of being sick and ready to heal your gut once and for all and get your health and vitality back, I would love to have you on the program.
Join me here for four weeks of deep healing and self-care!
Let’s Do This…