- 3 cups cooked quinoa (white, brown or red)
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 4 eggs
- 3 tsp gluten free baking powder
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
- coconut oil or butter for frying
- Stevia, lemon wedges for serving
- In a blender place all ingredients and blend until smooth adding more milk if required
- Heat oil or butter in a frying pan
- Place a spoonful of batter into pan and cook until pancake starts to bubble on top
- Carefully flip it over and continue cooking until it is golden brown.
- Remove from pan and serve with lemon and stevia.
- You can make savoury versions too by adding nutritional yeast and serving with a green salad.