An antidote to insomnia, drink it before bed and you’ll be guaranteed a relaxing night’s sleep. Once you have tried this tea you’ll be able to adjust the quantity of lavender to taste.
- 1 handful dried lavender blossoms
- 250 ml (9 fl oz/1 cup) boiling filtered water
- 125 ml (4 fl oz/1/2 cup) Almond or milk of choice warmed
- Place the lavender blossoms in a warmed teapot and pour the water over the top. Cover with the lid and allow to steep for 7 minutes.
- Add the almond milk, strain into a mug, then sip and count your blessings.
For more delicious anti-inflammatory recipes check out my new book Eat Yourself Beautiful