Lavender Tea with Almond Milk
Written By Lee On May 1, 2014
There’s nothing more delectable than a lavender tea. With its delicate floral scent, this tea creates the perfect moment to unwind and enjoy its fragrant, flowery goodness.
An antidote to insomnia, drink it before bed and you’ll be guaranteed a relaxing night’s sleep. Once you have tried this tea you’ll be able to adjust the quantity of lavender to taste.
- 1 handful dried lavender blossoms
- 250 ml (9 fl oz/1 cup) boiling filtered water
- 125 ml (4 fl oz/1/2 cup) Almond or milk of choice warmed
- Place the lavender blossoms in a warmed teapot and pour the water over the top. Cover with the lid and allow to steep for 7 minutes.
- Add the almond milk, strain into a mug, then sip and count your blessings.
For more delicious anti-inflammatory recipes check out my new book Eat Yourself Beautiful
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.