So, you’ve healed your gut… now what?
It's time to supercharge it!
If you’re looking to further your insight into all things gut health, you’ve come to the right place. Supercharge Your Gut, the follow-up to my best-selling book Heal Your Gut is here, and it’s going to change your life forever. If you're ready for some gut-loving magic, you can pre-order your very own copy right here right now!
The research is in and the facts are undeniable – the connection between the gut and stress is now well established; as is the myriad of ways gut health impacts our overall health and wellbeing. Yet many of us race through life ignoring this incredible ecosystem, until something wakes us up.
Maybe you're reading this because you want to learn more about your gut and the way it influences your health or perhaps you're suffering from an autoimmune condition or digestive disorder, food allergy or intolerance, inflammatory bowel disease or inflammatory bowel syndrome, Coeliac disease, thyroid issue, diabetes, obesity, arthritis or fibromyalgia. Whatever has brought you to this page, you're here for a reason, correct?
Supercharge Your Gut will show you how to transform the way you look, feel and think through better gut health. You'll discover a deeper insight into your body’s most influential part; learn about the effect the gut has on your emotions, immune system, weight, sleep, hormones and even your thyroid levels; and have a better understanding of SIBO, FODMAPs and histamine intolerances.
The moment that you started reading this is the exact moment that your internal healing can begin. I invite you to dive into Supercharge Your Gut with open arms as I gently guide you through a new and improved way of eating that’ll make you feel energised and supported for life.
Did you know that you have the power to change your gut microbiome and upgrade your health?. Supercharge Your Gut will teach you how to enhance your ability to listen to your body, increase your energy, decrease your brain fog and give you a whole new sense of vitality.
Get ready to sink your teeth into over 100 gut-loving recipes including nourishing breakfasts, gut grazers, belly broths, super bowls, bakes & mashes, soup, crocks, clay pots & casseroles, fermented vegetables and dessert with benefits. Think Turmeric Scrambled Eggs for breakfast, a Warm Green Bowl for lunch, Apple Cider Gummy Bears for afternoon tea, a Virgin Mojito for tea, a Thai Fish Curry for Dinner and Turmeric Fudge for dessert. These nutritious and delicious recipes offer a fresh approach to supercharging your gut in a way that’ll make your inner-ecosystem flourish and heal.
I've made gut loving easy by providing you with a two-day gut maintenance plan that makes the whole process simple, easy and delicious. Whether you're a full-time student, worker, parent or anything in between - Supercharge Your Gut is the tool-kit you need to glow from your insides and achieve life-long gut health.
How else do we talk about gut health than with a broth recipe? Oh, and turmeric of course... can't forget the turmeric.
Bone broths are amazing for your gut health as they heal and seal the digestive tract. This mineral-rich Gut Healing Turmeric Chicken Broth is just what the doctor ordered. It's charged with the anti-inflammatory powers of turmeric, fresh ginger and a whole chicken. Yummo.
Gut Healing Turmeric Chicken Broth
Makes 1 litre (35 FL OZ/4 cups)
- 1 whole organic chicken
- 2 chicken feet, for extra gelatine (optional)
- 2 litres (68 fl oz/8 cups) filtered water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 large onion, chopped
3 celery stalks, chopped
- 5 cm (1 inch) knob of fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric, or grated fresh turmeric
- a good pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf (Italian) parsley, about 100 g (312 oz)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Put the chicken in a large stainless-steel stockpot, along with the chicken feet, if using. Pour in the water, vinegar and lemon juice. Add the onion, celery, ginger, turmeric and salt, and season generously with freshly ground black pepper.
- Bring to the boil over medium heat, skimming off any foam that rises to the top. Reduce the heat to the lowest setting, then cover and simmer for 2 hours.
- Remove from the heat, remove the chicken from the pot and leave until cool enough to handle. Take the meat off the bones, reserving the bones and setting the meat aside for another use.
- Return the bones to the pot and simmer over very low heat for 4–6 hours, checking now and then and adding a little more filtered water if needed.
- Add the parsley and garlic and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Remove the bones with a slotted spoon, then strain the broth into airtight containers and refrigerate until the fat congeals on top.
- The broth will keep in the fridge for 4–5 days, covered with a good layer of its natural fat. (Don’t discard the fat — it’s healthy, tasty and great for cooking with!) Alternatively, you can freeze the broth for up to 3 months.
You can freeze the broths in ice-cube trays, to give convenient little portions to pop into other dishes.
Tags: broth, chicken broth, cooking with turmeric, Heal Your Gut, healing broth, healthy, healthy cooking, lee holmes, lee supercharged, new book, supercharge your gut, Supercharged Food, SYG, turmeric
Trackback from your site.