Are you craving something sweet and nourishing just because? It's time to satisfy your tastebuds with my delicious Pistachio Truffles.
If you’re on the hunt for a whole food party offering that is quick and simple to whizz up, then make and take these blissful balls to your next weekend or holiday gathering, they not only look the part, they’ll go down a treat too.
Click on the video to play or see below for the recipe.
- 250 ml (9 fl oz/1 cup) additive-free coconut milk
- 125 g (41⁄2 oz) cashew butter
- 65 g (21⁄4 oz/1⁄2 cup) coconut flour
- 140 g (5 oz/1 cup) pistachio kernels
- 75 g (21⁄2 oz/1⁄2 cup) sesame seeds
- 75 g (21⁄2 oz/1⁄2 cup) sunflower seeds
- 21⁄2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- shredded coconut, for rolling
Pulse all the ingredients except the shredded coconut in a food processor until smooth. Use your hands to roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls.
Roll in the shredded coconut and refrigerate until ready to serve.
These can be stored in the freezer too!
This recipe is from my recipe book Eat Right for Your Shape.